Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl 2011 National Anthem Singer , Christina Aguilera Fail (VIDEO)




Christina Aguilera has spoken out about her major mistake singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl. In a statement to the AP after the performance, Aguilera said, "I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of it's anthem still came through.

UPDATE: Christina Aguilera majorly botched the national anthem: according to the AP, instead of singing "O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming," she sang "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming."

In a statement announcing her singing assignment on January 24th, Aguilera said, "I have been performing the anthem since I was seven years old and I must say the Super Bowl is a dream come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment